• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch my rabbits and me on our daily routine!

Hello friends,

here you can watch my rabbits and me on our daily routine. If you like please give me a thumbs up :wave:

You can also visit my Youtube channel with more videos of my bunnies if you like (Links are in my signature)
Let me know what you think and have some fun...

cutestanimal :D

Last edited:
A warm welcome to RU

very cute bunnies, they look like they have lots of fun stuff to do. Can I ask why you carry them in a net?

Hi joey&boo,

good question :D in the evening they have to go back in their cages. Some of them dont want back into the cage so i have to use the net.
It is also much better than catching them with the hands (its faster and they getting not so stressed). :)

here is my youtube channel if you want to see more of the little friends https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbuhQiBOPTDVezBPFqgj9rA

Last edited:
Hi,

I would say it takes around 10 mins. But most of them go in their cages by themself because they know they get food in the evening. ;)

Ha :lol: clever little things. I imagined rounding them all up, in such a large area, would be more difficult than that :) x

Look at that lovely little Rabbit tongues

Hi all,

take a look at my fluffy bunnies they are so cute :love: and also pretty funny. cuteness overload :lol:

Back