• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for mini lop breeders in Northen Ireland or the Uk

Skyla123

New Kit
Hello there, I am a breeder of mini lops, I also show them under the BRC all of mine are ringed and such with the rules on the BRC, Now the thing is I am looking for other mini lop breeders if there is any others.

Just i have 5 adults and 1 baby (2 weeks old today :) )

But i am aiming to get some more in since I can't breed near mine since most of them are kinda related due to all of my babys have the same grandfather x.x

Just the fact of being that my buck that was my first one will not be able to breed anymore. Due to well um... >_< don't hate me but sadly he is blind ( I had only found out when i was at a show a few months back)

So i am kinda needing another buck, Due to I have 1 buck but he won't well really breed at all, and he has been winning shows. So i can't really breed him :(

Would anyone know how to get ahold of other mini lop breeders?

I'm afraid you may want to look elsewhere - this is a pro-rescue/pro-welfare orientated forum. this post explains a lot of this forum's stance towards breeding. Can't be of any more help I'm afraid.

We're always here for any member that needs advice regarding rabbit welfare and care, but as pointed out since it's pro rescue, you really won't find anyone here who'll direct you to a breeder as most disagree with them being bred when so many are in rescues.

We're always here for any member that needs advice regarding rabbit welfare and care, but as pointed out since it's pro rescue, you really won't find anyone here who'll direct you to a breeder as most disagree with them being bred when so many are in rescues.

I understand the whole thing on rescues for bunnys, but sadly i wouldn't be able to rescue any since i do show them and such.

Back