• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle and Endeavour

It certainly does look as though she is telling him off :lol: But he looks to be completely content with the situation. What a difference this bond has made to her life, and to an extent also to his although not in quite the same way.

Although their bond is not as close as that between Lady Lydia and Sir Victor, I think the dynamics between them mean that they seem a very interesting couple.

They seem quite close, nothing like Sir Victor and Lady Lydia though. Mind you, I doubt that I'll ever encounter that sort of bond again .

I've had buns with a close bond but Sir Victor and Lady Lydia's bond was amazing. Eliza and Endeavour do look very happy together though.

Aww beautiful bunnies and they look very happy together :love:

On a side note, it looks to me like Eliza is giving us all a warning stare: "Stop looking at my bloke. He's mine :evil:" :lol:

Back