• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies making me a proud mummy

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Wee little Princess Frankie Feather was spayed yesterday. ..little squid only weighed 980 grams bless her.

She has recovered the quickest out of all my does...she started nibbling hay and herbs last night..and was quite bright too.
This morning she had eaten all her pellets left over night and was very much up for breakfast. She's peed and pooped nicely too.
She is on a high dose of metacam which is obviously helping a great deal.
So proud of my little pumpkin.

Bug and Prudhoe went in for their vaccines today. ..so we'll behaved. Bug normally fights us on the vet table but she sat there good as gold. So very happy with them.

Not bunnies but dogs also went in for vaccines too this morning. ..oh what good boys.

So a very happy mummy...and very broke too[emoji1] ...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wee little Princess Frankie Feather was spayed yesterday. ..little squid only weighed 980 grams bless her.

She has recovered the quickest out of all my does...she started nibbling hay and herbs last night..and was quite bright too.
This morning she had eaten all her pellets left over night and was very much up for breakfast. She's peed and pooped nicely too.
She is on a high dose of metacam which is obviously helping a great deal.
So proud of my little pumpkin.

Bug and Prudhoe went in for their vaccines today. ..so we'll behaved. Bug normally fights us on the vet table but she sat there good as gold. So very happy with them.

Not bunnies but dogs also went in for vaccines too this morning. ..oh what good boys.

So a very happy mummy...and very broke too[emoji1] ...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wow that's such a weight off your mind, your little Princess recovering well :D

I'm glad all is well with the other animals too. Makes life a little bit easier, if not financially :shock:

That's great :)

This will be me in a few weeks when Buffy gets spayed. Have already been through it with my trio, who all did really well after their ops thankfully x

Well done to all 3!

I've got Persephone's spay in 2 weeks, and then they allllll need their RHD2 vaccines. My vet has nearly sorted the RHD2 import license. Busy/expensive times!

Back