• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twickenham Vets Now Have The RHD2 Vaccine (Filavac) in

Was only there on Friday getting all three vaccinated. Another trip to arrange.

Do you know how much it will be ?

I was also wondering a price! I'd ring up but I should imagine their phones will be quite busy With people wanting the vaccinations (well, hopefully!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be about £40. I didn't realise I have to wait three weeks before mine can have it after the other vaccinations. Donna said from now they will be getting a regular supply.

It will be about £40. I didn't realise I have to wait three weeks before mine can have it after the other vaccinations. Donna said from now they will be getting a regular supply.

The fact that they have the single dose vials rather than the 50 dose bottles (which have to be used within 2 hours of opening) means the cost to the Practice is already a lot more expensive. At least there isn't a Consultation fee on top of the cost of the Vaccine, unlike what some Practices are doing !!

The fact that they have the single dose vials rather than the 50 dose bottles (which have to be used within 2 hours of opening) means the cost to the Practice is already a lot more expensive. At least there isn't a Consultation fee on top of the cost of the Vaccine, unlike what some Practices are doing !!

I know, two days.:shock:

Back