PDA

View Full Version : Twickenham Vets Now Have The RHD2 Vaccine (Filavac) in

Jack's-Jane
27-06-2016, 02:46 PM
I think regular clients will be offered them first, but if anyone in SW London is having problems locating a Vet who has the Vaccine in it'd be worth giving Twickenham Vets a call xx

http://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Was only there on Friday getting all three vaccinated. Another trip to arrange.

Do you know how much it will be ?

aaammmyyy
27-06-2016, 03:05 PM

I was also wondering a price! I'd ring up but I should imagine their phones will be quite busy With people wanting the vaccinations (well, hopefully!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack's-Jane
27-06-2016, 03:06 PM

Not 100% sure yet.

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-06-2016, 03:07 PM
With the exchange rate, more expensive now, unless they already paid. Best call now.

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-06-2016, 03:23 PM
It will be about 40. I didn't realise I have to wait three weeks before mine can have it after the other vaccinations. Donna said from now they will be getting a regular supply.

Jack's-Jane
27-06-2016, 03:48 PM
It will be about 40. I didn't realise I have to wait three weeks before mine can have it after the other vaccinations. Donna said from now they will be getting a regular supply.

The fact that they have the single dose vials rather than the 50 dose bottles (which have to be used within 2 hours of opening) means the cost to the Practice is already a lot more expensive. At least there isn't a Consultation fee on top of the cost of the Vaccine, unlike what some Practices are doing !!

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-06-2016, 03:58 PM
The fact that they have the single dose vials rather than the 50 dose bottles (which have to be used within 2 hours of opening) means the cost to the Practice is already a lot more expensive. At least there isn't a Consultation fee on top of the cost of the Vaccine, unlike what some Practices are doing !!

I know, two days.:shock: