• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Zealand Grey Dwarf - U/Date

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Went to meet a 5 yr old NZ grey Dwarf :D yesterday who needs a new home as she has lost her partner and is depressed. I wondered what I was in for, big or was it a NZ x Dwarf? Not so big? Anyway when she picked her up out of the hutch it turns out to be a Netherland Dwarf! I was quite relieved! Her friend had died of fly strike :cry: so owner doesn't want to get her another friend and has also just got a puppy Husky who isn't too keen on bunny. At least she's coming round to vet me this afternoon before handing over bunny. I think she'll be lucky to find anyone else who will take on a 5 yr old bunny. They had been together since babies and I wonder if the Flystrike could have been prevented but too late now.

Last edited:
Well I just thought I would let you know I haven't heard back from the owners at all. They never came or let me know what had happened.

How strange, do you have any contact details for them? Do you think something could have happened, for instance a family emergency or something?

I hope you get to find out what has happened x

Back