• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storms last night

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I couldn't sleep last night because it was too hot - and then just as I was drifting off - a great big storm crashed in :love: - I love big storms. Unfortunately the dogs don't so I spent most of the night on the sofa with two happy dogs on top of me - staring out the lounge doors at the lightning and torrential rain.

The buns bless their little hearts were absolutely fine with all the thunder despite having their windows open. I checked on them a few times and they are all very content. It's my dogs who were being a bit silly about it :love:

Anyone else have a magnificent storm last night?

We've had a few 'boomers' blow through our neck of the woods over the last few weeks. The thunder hits so close to the ground it sounds like a bomb dropping, seriously scary. Thank God none of my furries now have a problem with it, my two Bridge dogs, Shadow and Taiku, were terrified of both that and fireworks, which in summer they were usually a simultaneous experience. :(

I both love and hate big storms. I love the wildness of them, but their potential destructive qualities petrify me. :(

Back