• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW week appointments

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
they booked mabel in tomorrow, I'm unsure id rather keep her home till she had the rhd2 vaccine at the other vets, also its only nurses doing the check up's and they don't do a dental check, i check her teeth myself her ears etc, I think I know my girl more then the nurses so might leave it this year, don't want risk taking her anywhere until she has had the new vaccination

I don't blame you for being reluctant. My rabbits (who haven't had their RHD2 vaccine yet... my current date from the vet is "I'll keep you updated.") are all being checked over by the exotics vet there for RAW - the one who is keeping me updated on RHD2! It means, at least, that they are definitely getting their back teeth checked and that's one health check I cannot do myself.

I don't blame you for being reluctant. My rabbits (who haven't had their RHD2 vaccine yet... my current date from the vet is "I'll keep you updated.") are all being checked over by the exotics vet there for RAW - the one who is keeping me updated on RHD2! It means, at least, that they are definitely getting their back teeth checked and that's one health check I cannot do myself.

I didn't bother taking her

Back