• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emperor Nicholas

rowan.godfrey

Alpha Buck
Taking a keen interest in the politics of the day!

9d4ac52c23a7a0a93ed087fdc74830f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, he only free ranges currently when I'm present - I've got a lot of bunny proofing (recabling, hanging the tv on the wall) to do before he can free range permanently. I also don't think he really has figured out what the cables are, he doesn't really bother with them, more interested in nibbling the carpet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's playing the part of a statue tonight;

2ade052cbf3af664357e6c1def3ce0b3.jpg

I was doing some work and looked up and was quite surprised as I had forgotten he was there having not moved for about an hour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at those wires :shock:

I remember my first bunny, I got her for Christmas when I was 4 (yeah, I cringe about that too!), and because we hadn't decorated after moving in yet and it was so cold out, she was a house bunny for a while. She then ate through my toy horses tack, the tv remote buttons and my tamagotchi buttons... which was incredibly traumatic as I couldn't stop it from dying over and over again!