• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie has gone....devastated

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My wee Herbie is not doing good now, he is very weak and is mouth breathing. I need to let him go to the bridge today...I am devastated.

Last edited:
Just saw this on FB too, I am so so sorry :cry: it's the worst feeling, but you know you're doing the best thing for him :( sending snuggles for Herbie and hugs for you xxx

Poor Herbie :( I am so very sorry that you are having to face this :( I can imagine how devastated you are feeling.

Sending peaceful vibes for Herbie and loads of hugs for you.

My wee Herbie is not doing good now, he is very weak and is mouth breathing. I need to let him go to the bridge today...I am devastated.

Oh no, I am so very sorry :cry: I wish Herbs a peaceful passing, I know how heartbreaking this is for you :cry:

My Herbie has gone, we were in bed having a cuddle and then when I lifted him back into the room he had a wee fit and he just slipped away. I am so upset but at least he was with me in his own room. He made the final decision for himself.

My Herbie has gone, we were in bed having a cuddle and then when I lifted him back into the room he had a wee fit and he just slipped away. I am so upset but at least he was with me in his own room. He made the final decision for himself.

At a time of immense sadness, I would be so happy with this.

Farewell lovely Herbie. You will be so very much missed :cry:

Whilst it was obviously awful for you, for Herbie it was the 'best' way to go. Passing in the security of his own home surrounded by love

Rest peacefully Herbie, you will live on within the hearts of those who will always love you and who will never forget you xx

Nooooo Herbie! :cry:

Poor wee man. I'm glad it was peaceful and he was surrounded by love.

I'm so sorry. Binky free little man. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone, it really does mean a lot.

I know in my head that this happening was the best for him, but my heart is breaking just now.

He is in his pet carrier with the door open, Hollie keeps going up to it and sniffing it, then she just went in and lay beside him, it is so upsetting.

Back