• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear theres been a unbonding fall out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
last two days mabel has tossed blue bunny bear of her bed, not enough room for him and her in all her space now :shock: I asked mabel what he had done wrong, she threw him back at me, whatever he has done he isn't allowed on her bed when she wants to sleep with her pillow :shock::lol:

I think I remember her having a fling with someone else not so long ago. Or am I confusing her with some other rabbit floosie? I think she's got tired of blue bunny and is eyeing up a replacement :)

Aww...poor Blue Bunny, he must be heartbroken. :(
But you know, as is typical of the gender, (and no offense meant to the male of any species at large), he probably has no idea what the issue was either. :lol: "Madam is just having one of those changes of mood I guess!" ;)
Mabels, dear, let's not keep Blue Bunny in the doghouse too long, shall we? Did he leave the litterbox a mess perhaps? Didn't wipe his feet before coming in? Snoring? :shock:

Whatever it is, I hope he is back in her good graces soon. :love: xxxx

The bed ain't big enough for the both of us, says Mabel :)

that's what I am thinking, she has heard I want to get her ikea bed and thinks be no room for him if she is to have her pillow :shock::lol:, he hasn't been thrown far just off her bed, he is next to it but not allowed on the bed :lol:

well the love is back on and omg the amount of loving chin rubbing licking he has been getting, his legs his head and ears, maybe he asked her about her nights out with sea turtle, and she wasn't happy, as she also had not been spending those nights with turtle either, but now they seem to have agreed to a shared relationship :lol: its all back to normal again

Back