• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moxxie pics!

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Sorry I haven't posted many pics up of her. My laptop has died and I have been unable to upload and edit them. I have borrowed my Mam's laptop to upload these. :)

Moxxie enjoying a rest on the beach.

She loves sliding down sand dunes on her belly. :lol:

Pretty girl.

She's easily distracted...

We went for a sighthound walk a few weeks ago. She was amazing and enjoyed herself so much. She made lots of new friends. Thanks to Cashmincal for the invite. :wave:

I've had to resize them so the quality has been reduced but they are still good. Enjoy!!

Hello beautiful Moxxie.

She looks so happy in the photos, and her coat is lovely and shiny. I am glad that you and your family have given her the opportunity for a wonderful life with you x

Gosh she is so beautiful! :love: And she is a loooong doggy! :D Love those beach pics!

I too am hoping the heart issue has been resolved.
And may I ask, how well does she do with the head collar? I've thought of one in tandem with Ebon's harness for greater control of her, but not sure she wouldn't try to eat it. :shock:

Thank you for the lovely pictures, VB, you have a stunning lady there! :love: xxxx

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :)

Her heart issue has improved. It's not quite so irregular now. Whatever it was before, I don't know, but we now think it is just with her breathing. I sent my friend, the vet nurse, a video of her heart (you can see it beating when she lays down) and she said it's quite normal in young dogs and you see it when they are under a GA. I can't remember the name of it but others had suggested it on my other thread. I'm so relieved that it's not anything serious!

The lead I use is called a GenCon all in one. It's like a halti but actually attached to the lead. She hates it haha. She does try to get it off but it has a little sliding clip that you can move so she can't remove it. I can't walk her on a "normal" lead because she is so strong that she just pulls me over and chokes herself (idiot). So, unfortunately, she just has to get over wearing the GenCon lead until she stops pulling!

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :)

Her heart issue has improved. It's not quite so irregular now. Whatever it was before, I don't know, but we now think it is just with her breathing. I sent my friend, the vet nurse, a video of her heart (you can see it beating when she lays down) and she said it's quite normal in young dogs and you see it when they are under a GA. I can't remember the name of it but others had suggested it on my other thread. I'm so relieved that it's not anything serious!

The lead I use is called a GenCon all in one. It's like a halti but actually attached to the lead. She hates it haha. She does try to get it off but it has a little sliding clip that you can move so she can't remove it. I can't walk her on a "normal" lead because she is so strong that she just pulls me over and chokes herself (idiot). So, unfortunately, she just has to get over wearing the GenCon lead until she stops pulling!

Glad to hear of the improvement in her heartbeat. She's lovely :D

Back