• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week Just Mentioned on Radio 2 -U/D And The Inspector !!

Good that you've contacted her :thumb:

Good to get the publicity but the article was a bit dodgy in places I thought e.g. One and a half mugs of fresh fruit and veg :shock: - I don't feed mine any fruit and someone reading that could feed one and a half mugs of mainly fruit. Also to include a photo of vegetables, which includes leeks is a bit misleading.

OMG Clare read out my email !!

I attached 2 photos of The Inspector and she mentioned him too :love:

Oh gawd, I'm blubbing now :oops:

Good that you've contacted her :thumb:

Good to get the publicity but the article was a bit dodgy in places I thought e.g. One and a half mugs of fresh fruit and veg :shock: - I don't feed mine any fruit and someone reading that could feed one and a half mugs of mainly fruit. Also to include a photo of vegetables, which includes leeks is a bit misleading.

Yes, that is why I emailed her the RWAF info' as she said she wanted to confirm the information in the Newspaper article.

My mum listened in at work on Friday - she excitedly told me it was mentioned then too!

Congrats on having the email read out - and the Inspector still making waves and changing lives even now. He's a special one - death can't even contain him. :love:

Oh Jane, that was so so special. I filled up hearing how beautifully Claire talked about him.... See how special he is - lots of rabbit pictures being sent in but only Inspector Morse got the mention - just perfect! :love::love:

Oh Jane, that was so so special. I filled up hearing how beautifully Claire talked about him.... See how special he is - lots of rabbit pictures being sent in but only Inspector Morse got the mention - just perfect! :love::love:

I must admit my eyes leaked A LOT !

We do not have "unlimited broadband" in this house and so programmes are downloaded free at night.

I have just listened to the part of the programme where she is talking about the Inspector :love: She does indeed speak very beautifully.

Thanks also for supplying the link and the location. I had intended to look for it, but that made it easier.

Back