• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lollyhop the Rex rabbit u/d 21/6 more pics!

AmberNikSee

Alpha Buck
Introducing Lollyhop! She was found roaming around a public park in March with sore hocks.

We've been home about 4hrs (after the 3hr car journey back from the shelter) and she has already been exploring and booping us and being rather sweet! Hopefully she bonds with Hoss! They were both very interested in one another at the shelter so chances are good!!!

Eta: she was originally named Erin so we changed it and thought we were being clever, but as I scold thru this section I see she is one of three Lolly threads in the first 10 posts lol not as creative as I thought I guess!!!

Last edited:
Oh my look at this beauty! :love:
I love that last shot! :lol: Peekaboo!

Oh I hope this works out for Hoss, and for all of you. She seems delightful. :) xxxxx

How sad that she was left in a park. :( I wish people understood what they do to an animal when they just let it 'go free.' :cry:

:love:Hello from one Lolly Hop mummy to another. My 3 year old daughter named ours & I thought she was being quite original too.

She is absolutely gorgeous. I really like the rexes & thought that what's we were gonna get, but personality won out.

She is such a stunner. How could anyone just let her go. I'm sure she is going to love her new home. Good luck with t bonding. Wishing all of you the every happiness with your new addition.

She has a similar look to my "broken" castor rex boy, Helios. Bit more white than he has though. :lol:

...as a consequence, I think she's stunning and lucky to have a home with you. I hope she bonds with Hoss well. :)

Thanks everyone she is an absolute doll!!! She is super curious and adventurous and not really scared at all! She seems to rather enjoy human attention and will run up when I walk into the adjoining room! Hoss does the same but it took a month or two for that reaction from him and only a day or so from her!
She is a bit mischievous tho! I suspect she's gonna be the one getting into things and places she isn't supposed to! Esp since she has already explored the top of her kennel and jumped over the barriers and has been all over enjoying our bedroom!!!
Absolutely love her to pieces!
The dainty princess after jumping the barrier and sitting out in the open in our room

Can I come in?

Ooh what's this

Lounging!

Looking like a goof playing with her ball

wow you can tell she has tons of personality. she has the same "expressions" as my tiggi and oh my she is an handfull and half. she jumps anything and everything, our daredevil girl. we could watch her all day though even though she can be a little terror :lol: glad she found you xx

Lollyhop is just beautiful :love:

The photo of her peeping over the barricade, and playing with her ball is just too adorable. Now I want rexy cuddles :D

Maybe she's overjoyed at finding a lovely home where she's got lots of room to run and play, and the prospect of a good looking husbun!

Back