• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey Puppy *UPDATE, HES HOME. PIC OVERLOAD*

Hi, yesterday I became the proud owner of a chocolate brown Cockapoo puppy boy. I'm not on my laptop so i will upload a picture of him then. He's got a little white spot on his chest and his back feet have little white toe socks. He's got such a calm character and is unbelievably cute. We are trying to think of a name for him but are proving to be unsuccessful. Do yous have any suggestions. Thanks:love::love:

Last edited:
How lovely! The 2 cockapoos I know are called Murphy and Riley, which suited them as pups and also now they're a bit older. They do, of course, get called Murphs & Riles.

Aww they're gorgeous names, I'll definitely tell my mum. We went to go and see them last night and as soon as we saw the chocolate brown one we were completely smitten with him.

He sounds adorable :love: I love cockapoos, they are usually very intelligent :thumb: we need pics ;) I'm useless with names, we used a dog names website to choose our dog's name, he was sat on my knee and pawed at the keyboard and the name Alfie came up, so he chose his own name for us :lol:

Its not the best picture but its the only one i could get as he wouldnt stay still for long enough. But heres the new addition to the family
13472351_10209198499775281_1625674521_n.jpg

sorry not sure on names but he's adorable! Reminds me of Jane's puppy Morse!
I feel like everyone on here is getting a puppy lately :lol:

sorry not sure on names but he's adorable! Reminds me of Jane's puppy Morse!
I feel like everyone on here is getting a puppy lately :lol:

Hes a very similar breed to Janes Morse. Hes a Pomapoo and my little boy is a cockapoo. Im completely smitten with him and cant wait till the 9th July when i pick him up.:D:D:love:

Back