• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Rescued Bun Buffy xxx Updated 17/06 New Photos

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

So some of you may know Buffy's story, but I wanted to do an official introduction.

I first saw Buffy (no idea what she was called before) on Gumtree. She was being given away for nothing. What struck me first was that the pictures of her hutch, showed that it was tiny. My heart broke seeing her in something she could barely turn around in.

I told my dh about her and expected to be told I was being silly, but he agreed that we should take her.

We waited most of the day to hear back from the owners before finally going to collect her. She was in a terrible state, which the photos didn't show. Her fur was extremely matted.

Since we collected her on Sunday, she's been checked over and given a clean bill of health, vaccinated and de-matted.

This is her now after her de-matting at the vets. She beautiful and so calm, she simply lay there while they shaved her.

I'm in love :love: x

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/lbphotos1/library/Buffy

Last edited:
So for now she's slightly-less-fluffy Buffy? I adore her and can see why you do too. And I love the fact we both more-or-less rescued white/whiteish does at the same time. :lol: :love:

She's beautiful, what a lovely little bunny. Well done for taking her and giving her the loving home that she deserves. Welcome to RU little Buffy xxxx

Buffy is beautiful, she has such a pretty, feminine look about her. She really is beautiful. I wish you lots of luck with your new addition xx

So for now she's slightly-less-fluffy Buffy? I adore her and can see why you do too. And I love the fact we both more-or-less rescued white/whiteish does at the same time. :lol: :love:

Yes, definitely not so fluffy currently, she looks really tiny, she must have been nearly all fur!

That is a funny coincidence about our two, I can't remember if I have seen a photo of Persephone.

Thanks everyone, you are all really kind x

Oh bless her with her newly clipped coat! She's adorable. I'm glad she has you to look after her now but I do feel bad for the people she came from who clearly had no idea what they were getting into with her angora fur. At least now she is safe and happy :love:

My dh got these photos, he's way better at it than me :)

Yes Katy, my dh said they were nice people but clearly overwhelmed (he collected her). They had three very young children also and admitted they had no time for her. Not a nice area (not judging). The hutch she was living in was tiny, not even big enough for a guinea pig and in a yard, very close to a main road, so she was probably quite scared too.

We are going to give her everything, she's amazing :D

I'll add a link to the before photos incase anyone hasn't seen them;

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?456858-New-Rabbit/page2

X

Back