• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting my 4th Honeybunny!

Unexpected but so happy! This was actually my mum's idea but of course I'm open to adopting another! ;) Cannot wait to pick him up on Saturday. Just hope Primrose and Reuben like him!!

We're so pleased too! :)

Really hope Bop settles in well..i expect Laura ( his foster mum) will miss him!

thank you for adopting another bunny ! xx

I like Seahorse and Sandpiper, but they might not be there when I'm ready. :) I also like little Cove, who's a comparable size to my girl.

I loved Cove too! So sweet but he's not neutered yet and I'm wanting to get my little one asap. Bop was ready now and seemed perfect :love: I do love Seahorse too, he reminds me of my past bun Theo but may have been too timid for my pair! Good luck with your new addition whoever it may be. :love:

I loved Cove too! So sweet but he's not neutered yet and I'm wanting to get my little one asap. Bop was ready now and seemed perfect :love: I do love Seahorse too, he reminds me of my past bun Theo but may have been too timid for my pair! Good luck with your new addition whoever it may be. :love:

Good luck with yours too!

My girl is being neutered in 2 weeks time, so timing might be ideal for little Cove. I might end up just jumping through the hoops (as such) in order to be able to adopt and more-or-less choose on the day out of available neutered bucks. :lol: My main requests as such are a comparable age. Honeybunnies always seems to have beauties anyhow.

Good luck with yours too!

My girl is being neutered in 2 weeks time, so timing might be ideal for little Cove. I might end up just jumping through the hoops (as such) in order to be able to adopt and more-or-less choose on the day out of available neutered bucks. :lol: My main requests as such are a comparable age. Honeybunnies always seems to have beauties anyhow.

Haha yes you shouldn't have a problem choosing as they're all lovely. :)

Back