• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any of your rabbits got Teach n treat (Living World)?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Found my bunnies "teach n treat" game after a couple of years in hibernation. Well Boo came out on top, skillfully removing the caps to get her nugget. Mouse went crazy running round in circles & knocked the caps off that way & Joe (who must be a sandwich short of a picnic) ran of with one of the caps looking very pleased with himself:lol:. I don't think its a great game for a manic, food tetchy trio.

Anybody else got one of these & if so how do your bunnies get on with it?

I bought one a while ago but none of mine were remotely interested, so I gave it away. I have a treat'ball' which is like a Weeble, egg shaped with a weighted bottom (haven't we all?) and holes in the sides for them to knock around so the treats fall out. That was much more of a success.

I bought one a while ago but none of mine were remotely interested, so I gave it away. I have a treat'ball' which is like a Weeble, egg shaped with a weighted bottom (haven't we all?) and holes in the sides for them to knock around so the treats fall out. That was much more of a success.

:lol:

I don't know what a Teach and Treat toy is, but my rabbits have enough disabilities between them to make getting to food exciting and difficult enough :D

:lol: I can imagine the look of disdain as you proudly present them with a square of green plastic & ask them to perform

:lol:

I don't know what a Teach and Treat toy is, but my rabbits have enough disabilities between them to make getting to food exciting and difficult enough :D

Its a square plastic thing with holes that you pop food in & bunny has to learn how to remove obstacles to get to the food. Mine are too frenzied round food to focus enough to use it though I might try with my Mousey on her own later

I have one to Sheldon a couple of years ago - he quickly learnt what to do...and then progressed to picking up the whole thing and throwing that around! Poor Holly has gotten donked on the head a few times now - so he doesn't get it anymore:lol:.

I must try it on the other buns.

Daphne figured this out quickly when we first got her.
Can't use it now and they start to bicker about it with each other.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have one to Sheldon a couple of years ago - he quickly learnt what to do...and then progressed to picking up the whole thing and throwing that around! Poor Holly has gotten donked on the head a few times now - so he doesn't get it anymore:lol:.

I must try it on the other buns.

:lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the first time I gave a house rabbit one of those cat feeders.

I stood by and watched him turn it over and bash it around so much that both compartments popped open!

Back