• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have any Willow, Apple or Pear sticks?

FredW

Alpha Buck
Hi, just wondered if anyone got any sticks, ideally either Willow, Apple or Pear, and fresh ones? I have a few dried ones still left from the Winter... but they don't seem to be too fussed. And Fluffers lot I bought earlier this year are all gone already as a friend needed some, so I run out. So until Fluffers got any new ones... does anyone else have any?
For some reason both of mind are back to chewing everything, from door, to skirting boards and even walls. Of course as well as their hutch, bed and everything else.... It's not that they don't have enough else to chew, they have tons of wooden toys, cardboard etc... as well as dried sticks. Usually in that situation I give them some fresh sticks and they chew on them and that's it, but now I don't have any left, everything else gets chewed like crazy.

Back