• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Buttercup

lenslady

Alpha Buck
After the week i've had nothing cheers me up more than this sweet little Angel. Picked her up Thursday evening and she is doing amazingly. Currently indoors and soon to bond with Burberry. They will both be house Rabbits. She really is adorable. So glad we have her. She is so pretty :love:

Thanks everyone. We have already done 2 meetings(bonding) for 10 minutes each time and there has been a few scuffles but it seems to be more her thats the bossy one so we are going to let her settle in a bit more before we try again. She's currently housed in a 6x2 C&C cage so she has plenty of room. Burbs is totally free range so we have to be careful.

We are going to let her have a few hours around the living room shortly so she can have a good sniff around and get her bearings.

Again thanks guys its much appreciated. xx

Thank you. I cannot wait for her little character to shine through :) Will certainly get lots of pics. xx

Back