• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overnight stays in the bunny hospital

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Second night now that I've been sat in my girls bedroom like :( The house feels so empty with half my little family missing

And I can't help but worry what if they think I've dumped them and am not coming back :oops:

I know that empty house feeling & fretting about what is going through their minds:( it's good they have each other. I hope she is on the mend & you have your girls home with you very soon x

I have an amazing vet, but he is on holiday :( he is seeing her first thing tomorrow morning though. You don't really get a choice when you go to the emergency vet, but the one she saw is fine, and the one who has been looking after her yesterday and today is fine, she knows that I'm quite fussy about who sees her and has been brilliant

There doesn't seem to be any obvious underlying cause at the moment. There were cannons shot very close to my house around the time she stopped eating so I don't know if that's scared her

Seeing her in three hours! Thanks guys! I just went and got some crystals for the vet to put close to her too, just incase stuff like that really does work :oops:

She went to rainbow bridge yesterday afternoon, we got to leave work early and spend some time with her before she went

Thanks for the get well soon wishes from everyone x

Back