• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daves Amazing Mazes -Cardboard Rabbit Maze - soo good

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
Ordered a cardboard maze from Daves Amazin Mazes - check his facebook page and I bought mine from Amazon. Oliver loves it and Cody who is a bit ill right now actually had a nosey last night. Wish I could upload a pic but can't. I would highly recommend. £25 and that's postage and all.

Ordered a cardboard maze from Daves Amazin Mazes - check his facebook page and I bought mine from Amazon. Oliver loves it and Cody who is a bit ill right now actually had a nosey last night. Wish I could upload a pic but can't. I would highly recommend. £25 and that's postage and all.

Just having a look at these- are they quite sturdy?

I think they are good as I worry about my buns big bored and Oliver has used it every day since I got it and Cody was i it again this morning . The top section makes it more stable. I am happy with it and know it is pricey. I guess a bit of a risk though. I got it from Amazon.

Hey, do you think guinea pigs could play in it as well? I have two bunnies and two guinea pigs (living separately) and they have playtime in my room (at different times) I know my buns would love it but wonder whether the piggies could have fun with it when the buns aren't using it as I'm not sure how high the holes are? Not to worry if you're not sure, just like the sound of it ;) x

Back