• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trying something new

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
cleaning around, and thought why use the crate when mabel free ranges anyway so that's now been stored away, still got the base and her bedding and teddy and pillow, but thought maybe if she likes it get her one of those wooden ikea type dolls beds, are they expensive? or can get cheaper any where else, I suppose I could always show my granddad and say can you make mabel one of these, to put her bed on her pillow and her blue bunny

it feels more airy now, she seems happy enough she had a quick check her stuff was still there and chin rubbed them, I have hung the wooden toy she likes to chew from under my bed with another new toy got her today

Sounds great, I hope you and her like it :) I think the IKEA beds are around £16? I looked for Beano and Jake's room in my new house but no doubt they would ignore it like all their others beds/blankets :lol:

Sounds great, I hope you and her like it :) I think the IKEA beds are around £16? I looked for Beano and Jake's room in my new house but no doubt they would ignore it like all their others beds/blankets :lol:

thanks she seems like it already, awww, I think mabel would be the type who would love one of those bed her fleece on her pillow other end and blue bunny opposite, I might show my granddad he might be able to build her one, my sister said then she will think she is the queen :lol:

good idea, I love reading about Mabel she sounds like a sweetheart

my buns have a 'Duktig' (Ikea dolls bed) it costs £16, they love it but do chew it :roll:

cleaning around, and thought why use the crate when mabel free ranges anyway so that's now been stored away, still got the base and her bedding and teddy and pillow, but thought maybe if she likes it get her one of those wooden ikea type dolls beds, are they expensive? or can get cheaper any where else, I suppose I could always show my granddad and say can you make mabel one of these, to put her bed on her pillow and her blue bunny

it feels more airy now, she seems happy enough she had a quick check her stuff was still there and chin rubbed them, I have hung the wooden toy she likes to chew from under my bed with another new toy got her today

I'm trying to imagine the rearrangement of her quarters. Will she allow you to take a photo for us :D

sorry not done it yet been feeling ill, will do tomorrow, mabel seems very happy without it to be honest, her hide out place mainly is under the bed when she wants time to herself so she just goes where she likes

Back