• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen- On the 4th Anniversary of His Untimely Passing

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to share some photos of him again, he was such a 'larger than life' type of Rabbit. And of course I have to include some photos of him with his beloved Lady Lydia. A closer bond between two Rabbits I have never seen.

These two are my absolute favourites of all your rabbits. They are so beautiful and their bond was so unique that they appear almost unreal :love:

That last photo shows their bond so clearly.

I remember how you couldn't bond Lady Lydia with anybun else as she was like a swan - 'mated' for life:( At least they are together now.

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

That last photo shows their bond so clearly.

I remember how you couldn't bond Lady Lydia with anybun else as she was like a swan - 'mated' for life:
( At least they are together now.

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

I know, she made it 100% clear that she would NEVER accept another Rabbit. I tried to introduce her to several, but she attacked every one of them within a few seconds :cry:

They were gorgeous :love: The second and last photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing these, as I've never seen them before, being a fairly new addition.

Do you mind me asking how many rabbits you have had over the years (feel free to not reply if it's upsetting or anything!) x

I know, she made it 100% clear that she would NEVER accept another Rabbit. I tried to introduce her to several, but she attacked every one of them within a few seconds :cry:

Lady Lydia and Sir Victor will always be the perfect couple to me. :love: Their loyalty to one another was inspiring and marvelous.

I can't believe it is four years, but yes, that was not long after Mimzy fell ill, and I remember the time well. :(

They continue to be your angels, Jane, along with our beloved Inspector and all your wonderful bridge bunnies. ((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))

Thinking of you as you remember your very special friends. Bless you. xxxxxxx

Back