• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week - Billy the Rescue Bunny

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Our Billy has been chosen to represent Rabbit Awareness Week this year in their #BuddiesForBunnies campaign. Please check out his Facebook page "Billy the Rescue Bunny" and give it a 'like' to follow his story. I believe he also has a Twitter account if you'd rather follow him on there.

Billy is a friendly and laid back one year old male. He came to the rescue as he was part of an unwanted litter from two mis-sexed pet shop buns. He's neutered and vaccinated, and is now looking for a home where he can be bonded to a neutered friend.

Awwww he is really cute :love: He'll be famous soon too, so I hope you are prepared for any demands he will make once his Celebrity status is established ! :lol:

Awwww he is really cute :love: He'll be famous soon too, so I hope you are prepared for any demands he will make once his Celebrity status is established ! :lol:

:lol: He's a great little model, with a bit of bribery sometimes! I won't show him the photo taken during his neuter, I don't think he'd appreciate that one! :shock:

:lol: He's a great little model, with a bit of bribery sometimes! I won't show him the photo taken during his neuter, I don't think he'd appreciate that one! :shock:

He looks like a compact little rabbit full of mischief! I hope it all goes to his head :lol:

:shock:

One for the Daily Mail when he becomes really famous !! :lol:

'' Super Star Rabbit Billy takes drastic action to avoid any future paternity suits filed by disgruntled Does''..................

Lovely bunny :)

We also have a billy, also a rescue bunny, who we adopted and bonded to Poppy, and it made such a difference to his whole outlook on life! I hope your Billy finds his poppy soon!

Back