• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratty Photoshoot

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Got some pictures of the boys today... and yes I have another one! While looking for Moss I noticed him and couldnt leave him all alone. The bonding has been tricky (why I didnt want an older one!) but think they have settled now.
Murphy

Moss

Aero the new boy

Moss:wave: I have got a sugar shock!
I love rats, they are awesome. I just wish they would live longer.

It's no more difficult really. They're in a pair and a trio as Cedric has issues with all rats except Brian despite having seen the plum fairy! Your British blue may have blood clotting issues depending on where he's from, it's genetic thing, so be aware of that. Hard to tell from the pic but he could be Russian blue agouti rather than British blue.

Haha I have now admitted that he may be a wee bit fat.. just a wee bit :p so he is on a diet. I think its because when he lost Malcolm he stopped being as active, but now he has a baby to run after I hope he loses it.

Back