• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert

JosieLiz

Young Bun
Hello, this is Rupert. He is Star's friend. I adopted him from a rescue centre last year, he is lovely. He has a Runaround system, I like Runaround very much! Also I'm getting him a lovely new hutch from Ryedale soon. Really excited about the new hutch.

Hello, this is Rupert. He is Star's friend. I adopted him from a rescue centre last year, he is lovely. He has a Runaround system, I like Runaround very much! Also I'm getting him a lovely new hutch from Ryedale soon. Really excited about the new hutch.

He's a handsome fella :love: I used to have a Rabbit called Rupert and he was Himalayan marked too !

Adorable :love: when I had outdoor rabbits I had runaround tunnels, they are fantastic :thumb:

He's lovely. Is he bonded to Star?

Yes, he is, they love each other. Star used to be part of a group of girls, but then they started picking on her so I separated her, brought her a hutch and 3 runs joined by tunnels. When I took Star for vaccination the vet told me to get her a friend, so I contacted my local rescue centre and adopted Rupert. They are a lovely couple.

Aw lovely Rupert :love:

I'm going to be getting some Runaround tunnels soon, to connect my hutch/run and my new run. Have you found they work quite well without the need for the doors? as I might be able to save some money if I don't have to get those too x

Aw lovely Rupert :love:

I'm going to be getting some Runaround tunnels soon, to connect my hutch/run and my new run. Have you found they work quite well without the need for the doors? as I might be able to save some money if I don't have to get those too x
Runaround tunnels are fantastic! It does work without buying the Runaround doors. The run that Rupert and Star have has two sliding doors which are the perfect size for the Runaround tunnels. The sliding door keeps the tunnel in place and they do not escape. Also the tunnels have ridges that keep it in place too. My dad has also cut a tunnel size door on the run which the tunnel goes though and it seems to work!

Thanks for replying. I'm going to have to price everything up. I've got approximately 20ft of grass (minimum) distance to cover between my current hutch/run and my new run x

Back