• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to improve my backyard?

first78

Young Bun
photo.php

Our rabbit Autumn has free range of our back yard during the day and I'm wondering how to improve the area for her so I thought I'd see what suggestions other people can come up with. I've recently planted some grass seed in a pot so when that's grown I'll put it where she can reach it but I want to know what else I can provide for her. She's previously had the fabric tunnels you can buy but she's not remotely interested in them!

That's a great idea, thanks! I'll have to google how to make one ��

Many years ago my dad built this

2011%20ediburgh%20bunnys%20house%20and%20yard%2008  9_zpsuuh33muq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] but really nothing so elaborate is needed. Please excuse the carrot ...I wasn't up to speed on the perfect rabbit diet back then. This video from Camp Nibble of a rehomed bunny shows how simple can be fun (i think its the 2nd video if you click on "more".[video]https://www.facebook.com/campnibble/videos[/video] Sorry I couldnt get a direct link. Search on here too, we have several threads on the subject

Children's sandpits are a good non DIY option for digging pits too.

Can you show us a picture to see what you are working with?

Back