• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YouTube Channels?

I'm sure this has been asked before but just wondering if any of you have YouTube channels that you want to share? Need some new channels to subscribe to :lol: This is my pet one - www.youtube.com/mypamperedpets

I've had my channel for over 5 years now :shock: I make videos of my pets and how to care for them. My latest video is a morning routine. :) The majority of my viewers are children wanting pets so I hope my videos are educational in some way and show that keeping rabbits is not easy. It makes me so happy to know that so many people have improved their bunny accommodation after seeing my set up or got their rabbits friends after seeing my happy couple/past trios. :love: One of the videos people find the most helpful is my bonding video where I showed the process of bonding my trio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7QOKF5lDXU

Please share your channels or channels you enjoy watching! :wave:

I wouldn't even know where to begin making videos but it does seem like fun! I watched your bonding video a couple of times when I was beginning bonding :)

Back