• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe Instant Cool Pad

I bought one for Ruby pig, as she hates the heat and loves snuggling up to a frozen bottle. She ignored it though!

I might try a frozen bottle with my pig actually, she's long-haired so suffers a bit in the heat.

Ruby is the only pig I've ever had that appreciates it, so I'll be interested to hear what yours thinks! :lol: Might be worth a summer hair cut? I did that one year with a long haired pig and wondered why on earth I'd never done it previously. My hairdressing skills weren't up to much though!

I have a Scratch and Newton Ice Pod, similar idea, it's great, but the rabbits don't seem to go anywhere near it. Maybe they haven't worked out what it's for yet x

Well the Cool Pad was rather unsuccessful! I put it in Daves sleeping tray yesterday and he decided he would avoid it at all costs. This morning I've put the pad under a bit of vetbed and he's stretched out over it. He seems really happy to be back in his tray lol.

It's a shame as I think the Pad is actually really good and does feel cool to touch. I want a human size one :)

Well the Cool Pad was rather unsuccessful! I put it in Daves sleeping tray yesterday and he decided he would avoid it at all costs. This morning I've put the pad under a bit of vetbed and he's stretched out over it. He seems really happy to be back in his tray lol.

It's a shame as I think the Pad is actually really good and does feel cool to touch. I want a human size one :)

Yes, I was convinced that Ruby pig would love it, but she shunned it completely! Pets are weird. :lol:

Yes, I was convinced that Ruby pig would love it, but she shunned it completely! Pets are weird. :lol:

:lol: That reminds me I better go & get the frozen bottle out for my piggy :) I am going to attempt to cut her hair later but she's such a wriggler!

:lol: That reminds me I better go & get the frozen bottle out for my piggy :) I am going to attempt to cut her hair later but she's such a wriggler!
All the piggies at work like frozen bottles too :)
And all the longhair & teddy's hate having their fur brushed/cut. Shout like I'm doing something horrible and wriggle like no tomorrow. Thinning scissors seems to work a little easier for the real wigglers and saves their natural look.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back