• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reunited

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
As many of you know my beautiful cat Roxy went missing and I was completely distraught. I now have great news, last night we found him!

Yesterday in the late evening I had a message from my fiancées uncle saying he was driving and saw a cat of Roxy's colouring run across the road, now Roxy is a blue/grey cat he's very unusual, I've never seen a cat who looks even similar Roxy other than on Google images so it was very promising.

We walked up there and called for him, roughly an hour later one of our other cats was meowing at something in the garden, my fiancee went to see what he was meowing at and found it was Roxy.

It was a very emotional night, I couldn't stop crying I was so happy to see him and other than him being absolutely starving he was fine, it seams he went exploring and had gotten lost and managed to find his way home after hearing our voices. I am over the moon! My beautiful cat is safe and he's home.

I made this little collage to celebrate, it shows how much both me and Roxy have changed over what has been nearly three years! He was such an adorable kitten xxx

58fade858d7ee4bc843a9663312e9f7c.jpg

Here's a photo of him enjoying the sunshine, happy to be home xxx

1d68907e513558aa041bb6d567cf3e4a.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

What an amazing end to a story! xx So glad he found his way back home, he is truly beautiful too!! xx

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate all the kind words. We're really happy to have him home and he seems happy to be back. He is such a beautiful cat, he means the world to us :love:

Back