• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best thing to do when your to warm

Awww, I've never seen Mabels lovely belly before. Boo has her beady eyes on the princess crown:lol:

Oh she is just a sweetheart!
Do you recommend trimming mini lops fur? My two hate being picked up and fidget once I have them because they don't like it so I'm sceptical but I want to do everything I can to make sure they don't get too hot.

Oh she is just a sweetheart!
Do you recommend trimming mini lops fur? My two hate being picked up and fidget once I have them because they don't like it so I'm sceptical but I want to do everything I can to make sure they don't get too hot.

Depends on if they cope with warmer weather and handling Mabel isn't fazed by anything her temperament often amazed by vets you can do anything with her and she doesn't stress she goes vets now and before vet has scope ready to look in her mouth she opens her mouth lol

Awww, I've never seen Mabels lovely belly before. Boo has her beady eyes on the princess crown:lol:

Mum said had to get her that cushion lol her bellies normally dark brown winter lighT brown summer but when you trim its white and light brown

Depends on if they cope with warmer weather and handling Mabel isn't fazed by anything her temperament often amazed by vets you can do anything with her and she doesn't stress she goes vets now and before vet has scope ready to look in her mouth she opens her mouth lol
Oh bless her she's such a good girl, I wish mine were that easy! [emoji38] I will keep an eye on their behaviour and if I think that they aren't coping very well then I will trim it. Thank you :)

Back