• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in shock!!! Success!

supersonic

Mama Doe
My mum doesn't like animals. She's always let me have pets outside, as dad loves animals and always helped me look after them properly when I was younger. But her and Sonic seem to have a bit of a special understanding of each other, he'll always go to sit next to her, he'll maybe nudge her feet, but won't bother too much, and they both like that.

Then I get this this! It's only taken 7 bloody years!

I asked if my auntie's dog was next on the list and she said "oh no, not a dog, they aren't clean" :lol:

We went to a bird of prey centre, but she would only hold birds that couldn't reach her with their wings!

That's lovely :D.

My mum likes dogs, but anything small and furry is a definite no. When she visits us she won't even look at our rabbits, she doesn't like them at all and doesn't get why I love them x

(Obv dogs can be small & are furry, but that doesn't seem to make a difference!)

Last edited:
:lol:They are mighty clever are rabbits ...I will make you like me grandma!!:love:

Although slightly bemused my parents are actually really good, they always asked for a cuddle (back in the day when i had rabbits that like cuddles), when Joey had been in hospital they sent a welcome home card & Boo just received a box of apple sticks for her birthday today:lol: Its no wonder I'm a bit strange

He's probably been trying for 7 years! Slowly making cute moves in front of her, she has always said "He's a lovely looking rabbit" so he knows she likes looking at him.

She's always taken me to farms and zoos, even though to her it's not the best day out! Even now at 21, I'll still want to go find animals (mostly birds) and she will still come with me. She's actually quite scared of dogs, which is a huge problem because I like BIG dogs. I want a great dane, and I know she will hate coming round if I ever get one, but she always says how she's glad she hasn't passed on her fear of dogs to me or my sister.

I don't understand how people can't like rabbits! Even if you don't like animals, they are pretty damn cute, small fluffy and so full of personality!

Back