• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggressive boy x

how long ago was he neutered? I once had a male done and a month after he seemed worse, then few week after he was like an angel lol

Hi, similar to mini lop1, when my Bailey got neutered he also went naughty afterwards. I kept thinking what have I done, he kept humping like mad, considering he had just been done, you'd of thought it was sore.. But nope and he would charge at our ankles which he never did before. He would also go digging at his hay and our fake coal from our gas fire (never ever use it) but about 6 weeks after he just became so cute and a different rabbit. don't get me wrong he's still a very cheeky little bunny and has his naughty moments but has never charged at us since and loves following us everywhere, plus we have loads of kisses and he loves licking us. He's one of the most affectionate bunnies I've had.

Hope this helps xx

My Conti has recently been neutered and he has turned into a demon! Luckily he is calming down a bit but he is having a really bad time with his moult so i am not holding it against him. My other neutered boy (french lop) has turned into a big, soft, dopey angel lol x

I would suggest finding out about the size of his living space, so many people just dont know about the 10 x 6 foot space recommened by the rwaf.

Both my boys were not much different after being neutered. Perhaps he feels sore/sensitive and doesnt want to be handled?

Back