• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy birthday bisc *pics added*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
it's bisc's birthday today :D:D:D

so happy 10th birthday to a very very special bun, who we love more than anything in the world :love::love::love:

(will try and add a pic later)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday lovely bisc :D I hope you have a super day. Maybe, if the weather's OK, you'll be able to have a run round the garden :)

Happy Birthday Bisc :D

Your box of readigrass will be on it's way this week. Sorry it's late for your birthday - trying to find the right sized box/packet is the hardest thing with posting these days :lol:

Lots of love :love:

aww thank you for the replies :love:

bisc has been outside in 'his' garden today. think we managed to get some pics but will see what they're like when uploaded, because bisc didn't want to sit still! :lol::love:

aww thank you for the replies :love:

bisc has been outside in 'his' garden today. think we managed to get some pics but will see what they're like when uploaded, because bisc didn't want to sit still! :lol::love:

A happy boy! Glad he had a nice day, and the weather must've been kind to you x

A whole decade?! :D Well done you! :D Hoping you're having a very Hoppy Birthday, Bisc, my man! :D
Your brother from another mother, Mimzy, send lots of head binkies and nose bonks, as do his compatriots. But my lad, DO hold still long enough for a nice photo for your fans! :D :love: :D :love: xxxxxxx

Back