• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clem is now at peace

Although I haven't posted much I have been following Clem's story on RU and facebook. I am so sorry for your loss, you and Steve did everything you possibly could for him. xxx

I am incredibly sad for you. I don't know what to say that could bring you any comfort. Clem was so special and we all know how much he meant to you. :cry:

This is the most upsetting news - my heart is broken for you. Clem was such a big and beautiful boy who fought so hard. I was so hoping for a miracle. I am so very sorry:cry::cry::cry:

RIP Clem - always loved xxx

So sorry :( I haven't been around much so I've missed his story, but it feels like you only got him yesterday. So sad :cry:

Oh Liz, I've followed everything about Clem since you adopted him.....he was such an incredible bunny. You, Steve, the vets and everyone else who had a hand in helping Clem did their very best and Clem couldn't have been in safer, more caring and loving hands.

Restored to health at Rainbow Bridge. Bye Clem......gone but not forgotten.:cry::cry:

Maybe he'll meet up with Otis.

I'm so very sorry.

I've been following Clems story, he was so brave and fought so hard. You and your family did everything you could possibly do for him x

The tears just won't stop coming :cry::cry::cry:
I am so very desperately sad for you and Steve, Liz. Clem couldn't have asked for more loving and precious folks to be his mum and dad. It is so hard to understand why the ones who are the most beautiful have such a short time with us, but you all made the most of every moment, as you have for so many.
Bless you, I'm sending hugs from across the pond and hoping that gentle wishes for peace will touch your hearts in their grief.

Sweet dreams, wonderful Clem. We will all miss you so deeply, dear one. You will never leave our memories. xxxxxxx

Back