• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bank Holiday Monday With my Family

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Enya (she had just been groomed hence her not looking too impressed, especially in the first shot!)

Elyse

Endeavour and Eliza Doolittle

Lord Herbert

Morse

There is no better way to spend a Bank Holiday Monday :love:

Enya really doesn't look very happy :) She also looks wary as if you might not have quite finished with her yet.

I am so pleased that Endeavour has Eliza D and that Eliza D has Endeavour. The body language and the look in both of their eyes really does suggest to me though that Eliza D is the boss in this relationship. They are both gorgeous.

There is no better way to spend a Bank Holiday Monday :love:

Enya really doesn't look very happy :) She also looks wary as if you might not have quite finished with her yet.

I am so pleased that Endeavour has Eliza D and that Eliza D has Endeavour. The body language and the look in both of their eyes really does suggest to me though that Eliza D is the boss in this relationship. They are both gorgeous.

During yesterday's grooming session I had to clip Enya's claws. So I think she suspected she may have to endure the same 'torture' again today ! She perked right up after her treat though.

Yes, Endeavour has met his match in Eliza D !

Heavens above what extreme cuteness. Morses puppy eyes and his tongue ... awww.

Everyone is looking very contented.

Aww, Morse in his bed!! :love: it's lovely that Endeavour and Eliza D are happy together! :love: lovely to see the gorgeous Enya and Elyse too :love:

What a lovely family! :love: It must cheer you so much, Jane, to see all those adoring faces smiling at you every day. :) Bless you all. xxxx

Back