• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from holiday and hop-iday

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
We got back from holiday yesterday evening and I picked the buns up from the boarder today: they'd been fine, which was good as this was the first time we'd gone abroad on holiday and needed to take them somewhere to be looked after. Pickup was stressful as they needed to go straight in the carrier but after the 25min journey home, I popped the carrier open in the playhouse, gave them some grass I'd just picked and left them to it. Came back out a few minutes later to put the washing out and both were out and about :D Very pleased with their adaptation to change!

When I got back from food shopping I let them out on the lawn (which is a good 8" in places :S) which must have still been damp as Aboleth was tiptoeing all over it and even Lopsy wasn't keen XD Daft rabbits.

And they both need a damn good brush, which is this evening's job!

We had a lovely time too :mrgreen:

We went to Austria :) First time back in 5yrs, second time ever for my OH, and first time taking my mate and her OH! We went to Graz and Vienna (mostly Graz, my 'second home').

We went to Austria :) First time back in 5yrs, second time ever for my OH, and first time taking my mate and her OH! We went to Graz and Vienna (mostly Graz, my 'second home').

Sounds lovely - glad the bunnies got on with boarding too after your boarding / sitting dilemma

Back