• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Aged 5 days

Aged 2.5 weeks

Aged 6 weeks

His first evening home, aged 8 weeks

And a few more from the last 2 weeks

I think I must have the best behaved Puppy. He is already house trained, he comes when I call his name and he knows the commands 'Sit' and 'Leave it'. He has never cried at night, he sleeps in a crate in my room and the crate is covered with a blanket. He really is remarkable.

I just hope I am not being lulled into a false sense of security...........................:shock:

Last edited:
He is totally gorgeous. I just want to pick him up and give him cuddles :love:

Has he interacted with the bunnies at all or are you keeping them entirely separate? Not sure if you will allow supervised play or if Morse Puppy might be too boisterous for the buns to cope with.

He is totally gorgeous. I just want to pick him up and give him cuddles :love:

Has he interacted with the bunnies at all or are you keeping them entirely separate? Not sure if you will allow supervised play or if Morse Puppy might be too boisterous for the buns to cope with.

He has been gradually introduced. He now comes into their room (they are all in safe enclosures) and they are all very relaxed. On the first couple of occasions Morse yappy barked when he saw them. So he was put back in the kitchen and ignored for 10 minutes. He now knows that barking at the Rabbits will not be tolerated. I keep him on a harness/lead when the Rabbits are free ranging in the garden and he wants to be outdoors too. I would never allow unsupervised contact between Morse and the Rabbits, however good he may be. Puppy 'play' would not be understood as that by a Rabbit, Pups like to roll their playmates over and play bite them.

Omg he is adorable :love: I blame this photos section of the forum for my lack of productivity at work :lol:
Hope his good behaviour continues and glad he's doing well with the rabbits xx

ETA Pomapoo is an amazing breed name!

Aww he is a mixture of both fluffy and curly :) I'm glad he is behaving himself very well.

Just don't let him anywhere near Endeavour and Eliza D. They will have already eyed him up as a recruit for the norty team.

Aww he is a mixture of both fluffy and curly :) I'm glad he is behaving himself very well.

Just don't let him anywhere near Endeavour and Eliza D. They will have already eyed him up as a recruit for the norty team.

Agreed.

My word Jane, he's beyond adorable! Looks like a teddy bear. :love::love:

Please keep photos coming!

I just think that you're one of those people who animals just trust instinctively on a really natural level. Eliza D had a terrible start, but she relaxed with you within days, and now you've got a baby who will happily sleep in a crate near you. I don't think this a coincidence. I think you're magic.:love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:Oh my, oh my. Puppy Morse has to be one of the cutest creatures I have ever seen. Am totally smitten - look at his nose :love::love::love: I am beyond delighted for you Jane, and of course Morse too :D

Awww he's so gorgeous,
he looks similar to my dog when she was a puppy :love:
He is seriously cute though, he looks so cuddly! :love:

He's so cute and cuddly :love:

Oscar was very much the same as a puppy, never cried at night, housetrained with only three accidents indoors, sit/lay/stay/name learned within 2 weeks

Oscars a Labrador though so In turn no toy is safe, he's shredded 9 beds, barking in the morning & lead pulling - most of which have been resolved now!

I'm so happy you've got morse puppy because I know how much getting a puppy helped me :love:
And I remember you saying before you'd love to have another dog Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back