• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence is hiring!

catxx

Mama Doe
Rabbit Residence has a part time paid position as Animal Care Assistant available to support Eleanor, our Rescue Manager. If you know anyone who might be interested, do pass this on!

CjYGMXrUgAA8qpM.jpg:large

Wish I could!
Going to pass this on. One quick question - says part time.... like 10 hrs a week?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Flexible with the hours, would like 3 days a week, but flexible on exact hours or full or half days etc!

that would be a great job. I take it they have solved they cash flow problem?

Hence the short contract for the time being, will review at the end of the contract period and assess what's in the coffers!

Reducing vets bills is one of our big priorities at the moment, if we can halve what we spent last year, we'll be sorted!

Hence the short contract for the time being, will review at the end of the contract period and assess what's in the coffers!

Reducing vets bills is one of our big priorities at the moment, if we can halve what we spent last year, we'll be sorted!

I would say cut down numbers dramatically as helps no one if get in the red..knowing your limits is so important..but expect you know that!
Glad things are looking a bit better and hope you have loads of good candidates for the job :)

Back