• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my puppy, Archie

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
On the 11th May, my boyfriend and I got a yorkie puppy. His name is Archie :) I debated long and hard about introducing him on here, but despite the fact I've been gone for a while, I still think of so many of you as friends and I wanted to share him with you.

I totally and completely understand that those of you in rescue will be disappointed with me, and that's fine. There were lots of reasons that a rescue dog wasn't working out this time. Next time, I'm truly hoping to get my own way and find a rescue dog suitable for us (and for Archie!) Please, I respectfully ask you to keep this thread positive, and if you want to express your concerns or disappointment then please do so via pm.

So, here he is. He's 10 weeks today and frankly he's been a nightmare :lol: But I love him.

He has an instagram (@archiesgreatadventures) and a blog too :) http://archiesgreatadventures.blogspot.co.uk/ It'd be lovely if people followed him. The bunnies also have their own instagram, which is @murraybunnies :)

I hope everyone is well? Things are much better for me now, compared to the last time I posted. :wave:

Lovely puppy photos, especially the one where he thinks he's a rabbit! Glad life is much better for you now xx

Oh he's lovely :love:

I always wanted a Yorkie growing up. But I've actually got a Westie / Yorkie cross (who looks nothing like a Yorkie, more like a Cairn) and a Cavalier King Charles x

Hello Archie :wave:

I'm sure your Mummy is telling porkies - somepup that cute can't possibly be a nightmare :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy every moment with him - my little pup is not so little anymore, he's almost seven months and I really don't know where the time has gone.

Ahh he's adorable :love:
Makes me really want a second dog whoops!
When I move out.... :lol:

Glad to hear the rabbits bonded well too Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cute! There was a Yorkie puppy trying to make friends with me on the bus yesterday. His mummy and daddy (they were ancient humans but they clearly thought they were the puppy's parents) didn't know why he was so excited. I did. He thought I was the biggest rabbit he'd ever seen. :lol:

I am sooooo jealous. I've wanted a dog for over 20 years but sadly live alone and work too long hours at the moment. He's adorable. How does he get on with the buns?

Awwww. I slept downstairs for the first week when Tass was a puppy. She soon adjusted once the place was familiar to her.

Glad things are going better for you and that your rabbits bonded so easily. Good luck with the next bonding!

How lovely :love: I would love to adopt a dog, just need landlords permission when I move! I will be looking for an older dog, and already have a letter drafted for the landlord with terms and what not in the hope of convincing her to say yes!

Back