• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is she?

Laureyxo

New Kit
Sorry not sure if this photo upload will work first time round, the grey bunny is my beautiful girl who passed away last week. She was a rescue and I never knew what breed she was but she was absolutely gorgeous. Just wondered if anyone could tell me what type she is?

TIA, Laura

Can't help but just wanted to say sorry you lost her she was gorgeous. Your other bunny looks lovely too xxx

Aww these two look a bit like my two bridge buns. One was a tri coloured lop and the other was an otter blue lop. Your grey bun looks like an otter type except my girls ear were totally lopped.

Thank you both, I will try and find out more. I think I'm hoping that if we get another of the same/similar breed they will have a similarly lovely personality but I know that probably won't be the case! X

If you look up images for otter coloured rabbits, they are usually darker, they have different colored underbellies, paw tips, rings round the eyes, back of neck. Mine was a mini lop, but other breeds cam be otter coloured too.

Back