• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit owner skype chat?

kingofeli

Young Bun
I was thinking about making a rabbit skype chat for bunnies and their owners, and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in that? I'd love for you to post here or contact me if that's the case (I'm kingofeli on skype, comes up as Dallas Genoard).

I don't think many people would post their Skype details on line for security reasons :shock:

I don't think many people would post their Skype details on line for security reasons :shock:

I've given out my skype to random people before...surely it's not a security risk? I mean, I could make a skype account called 'William' and could make my details private or even make them up if I wanted, same as you would for a forum or for email etc.

ETA: I've always surprised at how readily people give out their facebook though, that's not something I would do but a lot of people on ru and other forums etc do.

Last edited:
Back