• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many packed lunches in one day?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I spend so much time with my rabbits I get to see them all enjoy their packed lunch / cecotrophe munching:) Mouse somehow manages to produce numerous packed lunches a day, she is forever at it. I thought this was a 1-2 x daily thing. She is eating them all so no worries there. Just a pondering really. Has anybody experienced the same with their bunny?

I often catch our little guy having multiple packed lunches (love the name :lol:) a day. There's also often a "normal" poop that he eats at the end too... :shock:

Yeah, it's a bit variable around here too :lol:

I never gave it a second thought TBH. I see them being scooped up, and that's the main thing as I hate standing in them by accident :shock:

:lol: not heard them called packed lunches before, maybe my girl has midnight feasts then :shock: as she waits until I turn bedroom light out and go to bed from 10pm :lol: how do I know well you can hear her :oops::shock::lol:

I tend to walk off if i see Petra doing anything of the sort. I'm a but squeamish and that, coupled with the fact that she likes to lick my face, makes me feel sick!

Packed lunches :lol: Fudge Cake seems to spend half her time munching away on hers. Oh and it seems that Snoopy's ears make a great palate cleanser for afterwards :lol:

Back