• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shires Vets - Staffordshire

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Hey
Has anyone ever used this vets?
They have an exotic vet who is currently the vet for Gentleshaw Wildlife Center and Peake Wildlife Park.
I'm looking for a vet that I can trust a little closer to home because I feel that my current local vets are a little out of their depth with Hiro's care. They are trying but they're not really Rabbit savvy and at this point I really need someone that's confident with his condition.
Thanks
X

Last edited:
May Bank in Newcastle-u-lyme. I will definitely look into Hope vets. I rang Shires and the vet I was inquiring about doesn't do that many consultations there anymore so we are still looking for somewhere decent.
Thank you :)

Shires vets is amazing, Jess (the exotics vet you are refering to) is a lovely lady and is really good with small animals. I have no experience of her with rabbits but i trust her whole heartidly with my rats. Shes neutered 2 of my boys and detected a heart murmur another, shes the only vet i trust with my animals and the whole practice is general is very caring and reasonably priced.

Amy xxx

Back