PDA

View Full Version : Shires Vets - Staffordshire

roxyroller88
21-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Hey
Has anyone ever used this vets?
They have an exotic vet who is currently the vet for Gentleshaw Wildlife Center and Peake Wildlife Park.
I'm looking for a vet that I can trust a little closer to home because I feel that my current local vets are a little out of their depth with Hiro's care. They are trying but they're not really Rabbit savvy and at this point I really need someone that's confident with his condition.
Thanks
X

Mrs. Bunnykins
23-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Sorry I cannot help with your question.....hopefully someone else will come along and help.

Jonm
25-05-2016, 08:51 PM
where abouts are you>

Jonm
25-05-2016, 08:52 PM
We use - http://hopevets.co.uk/ and have found them to be great, will stay open late when required for emergencies and have always helped out with our "wild" bun

roxyroller88
30-05-2016, 03:51 AM
May Bank in Newcastle-u-lyme. I will definitely look into Hope vets. I rang Shires and the vet I was inquiring about doesn't do that many consultations there anymore so we are still looking for somewhere decent.
Thank you :)

Buzzwizz619
31-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Shires vets is amazing, Jess (the exotics vet you are refering to) is a lovely lady and is really good with small animals. I have no experience of her with rabbits but i trust her whole heartidly with my rats. Shes neutered 2 of my boys and detected a heart murmur another, shes the only vet i trust with my animals and the whole practice is general is very caring and reasonably priced.

Amy xxx