• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please keep it up mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
9 weeks and 3 days since last dental, keep up the good work mabel along with mummy cleaning out that nasty tooth

Well done Mabel, you little star ! Toffee and Treacle are both booked in for next week, that will be 11 weeks ! I'm giving them both Oxbow orchard grass, and it seems to be helping, fingers crossed. Costing me a small fortune though :roll:
Keep it up beautiful Mabel xxxx

Well done Mabel, you little star ! Toffee and Treacle are both booked in for next week, that will be 11 weeks ! I'm giving them both Oxbow orchard grass, and it seems to be helping, fingers crossed. Costing me a small fortune though :roll:
Keep it up beautiful Mabel xxxx

Yes same here good luck toffee and treacle

as of last night the tooth decided to bother her, I was woken number of times by her making swallowing noises, I checked in her mouth and she had sores, going in tomorrow

she still bright in herself though and eating but maybe because I gave her metacam

She's still done very well :) Sending loads of vibes for her for tomorrow. I hope it all goes well and she's soon home with you and nibbling her hay again.

Toffee and Treacle say well done, and good luck Mabel ! They are both booked in Wednesday (they don't know though :? )

Aw, I hope Mable does well tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you both and sending vibes your way. xxxxxxx

Back