• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bought a dog crate

Alicia

Mama Doe
For £10 off of gumtree, I originally bought it to put in the back of the car for the dogs but it's too big to fit :oops: I love it though! I'm going to keep it folded up here just in case. I looked after a dog today that doesn't like small furries so I kept the bunnies in it and it was perfect for that. I'm so chuffed with it

Im never one to just buy things when i see it, it takes lots of reviews price matching and thought before i buy a product myself :D:lol:

Well £10 for a large dog crate is brilliant so I wasn't going to hang around when it's that price. I look after dogs too so it's handy to have and I'll get a lot of use out if it even if not for what I originally bought it for

Ooh bargain :D Very handy to have as you've already said. Beano and Gordon have an XL dog crate as a base, as it's handy to shut them in for hoovering, having work done etc. Bought a smaller one when we got Jake as his base and now it's not used since he's bonded with Beano, I was going to sell it but thought it might come in handy for a hospital crate or something.

Back