• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure where to put this but hopefully here is okay.

RAW isn't far away and I want to do something at the shop but no clue.

I'm trying to arrange Rabbit Residence to maybe come out one of the days and have a table set up with loads of info and advice for customers.

But I feel like there is more I could do? Any ideas or is a table the best idea? I've got lots of info up all year round in posters and leaflets.

Any ideas welcome!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

How about getting some 'Hop To It' booklets from RWAF? My rescue sells them for £1 each at the carboot sales where she raises money. I'm getting some to take to our vet practice, although I'm not sure they participate in RAW week. We don't have a 'rabbit savvy' vet there, although they are all fairly good with bunnies.

Supreme are meant to be doing some stuff for it but I haven't seen any more details yet. The posters look very cool though.

Thanks Cat, I know it can be difficult :)
I'll have a look into the booklets, they'd be cool.
I'll try to find out about the supreme things, maybe a VN friend has some info on them

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

where about will the activity be held? I would be interested in volunteering if it is close in cambridge :)

Back